The Beelgara Winery has a history that dates back over 80 years; Italian immigrants originally built it in 1930. The winery is near the village of Beelbangera, which is in the Riverina and one Australia’s largest grape growing regions. The name Beelgara is taken from the original name “Beelgara Vineyards” which is the proud and historical name for the vineyard sites that surround the winery even today.
The Beelgara Brand is recognisable by the circle logo first used in 2007.
Beelgara is now one of Australia’s top twenty largest wineries, with a complete range of wines from New South Wales, South Australia and Victoria. Beelgara Estate bottles all of its own wine to guarantee freshness, quality and consistency.